How to create your first campaign?
- Navigate to the All campaigns menu using the left navigation bar.
- Click on the Create a new campaign button present on the top right of the page.
- This will open up the campaign creation page. In the first step, named Elements, start by adding the information elements of your choice.
You can find more information regarding the addition of these elements here.
- Click on the Save and Continue button present on the bottom right to proceed to the second step of the process called Follow-up.
- You can set up the Due Date for the request in step and schedule a message sequence.
- Click on Save and Continue button present on the bottom right to proceed to the third step of the process that is named Configuration.
- You can provide the campaign name by entering text into the text field corresponding to the Campaign name block.
- Subsequently, you can select branding using the drop-down menu present in the Branding block.
- Another mandatory field that you must provide is the request headline which can be provided by entering into the text field corresponding to the Headline section of the Collect Portal block.
- Click on the Save and Continue button present on the bottom right to proceed to the last process step named Review. This step provides a preview of the designed portal.
- Finally, click on the Save and Continue button present on the bottom right to complete the campaign creation process.
Congratulations! you just created your first Collect campaign. It’s now time to send your first request using this campaign!